Learning Community Quarterly Webinar, May 14, 2013
This webinar examines ways to enhance communications and partnerships between policymakers and public health officials and managers.
• Randall Allen, Executive Director, Kansas Association of Counties
• Tim Norton, Commissioner, Sedgwick County, Kansas
• Marena Works, Deputy City Manager, Carson City, Nevada
• Tami Bradley, Managing Partner, Bothner and Bradley, Inc., Wichita, Kansas
• Gianfranco Pezzino, Center Co-director (moderator)
Watch a video of the webinar below:
For more videos from the Center for Sharing Public Health Services, visit our Vimeo page.