A Message from the Director of the Center for Sharing Public Health Services
The Center for Sharing Public Health Services understands that the COVID-19 pandemic is having myriad impacts on our partners, including state and local health departments and other organizations involved in response efforts. Given the current situation, the Center has made the following modifications to its current and planned activities.
- The upcoming webinar CJS and Public Health 3.0, which was previously scheduled for April 3, 2020, has been postponed and will be rescheduled to a later date.
Small Grants Program
- 2019-2020 Cohort: The Center is working with grantees who need to suspend regular check-in calls or otherwise revise the scope of work. We also are offering no-cost extensions of up to six months for grantees who request it.
- 2020-2021 Cohort: The Call for Proposals, previously scheduled for release in April 2020, will be postponed for at least three months. We will reassess this decision in June 2020.
Cross-Sector Innovation Initiative (CSII)
- Activities of the Cross-Sector Innovation Initiative (CSII) also could be modified. We are finalizing those details in consultation with the Public Health National Center for Innovations (PHNCI) and the CSII Learning Community.
- We strongly feel this is not a time to be silent. Therefore, we will continue to send regular emails to our stakeholders.
We thank you for your continued support during this difficult time. Please stay well!
— Gianfranco Pezzino, Director