This grantee was part of the Center’s Shared Services Learning Community
Minnesota System Wide
This grantee was part of the Center’s Shared Services Learning Community.
The Minnesota Department of Health studied several pilot sites throughout the state to explore options for assisting local health departments with CJS efforts. Select the links below to learn more about some of the pilot sites:
- Polk-Norman-Mahnomen Community Health Services
- Bloomington, Edina and Richfield
- Kandiyohi-Renville Community Health Board Environmental Services Integration
- Partnership 4 Health: Select this link to read the Center’s CJS Case Report about this pilot site.
The Center published the following grant reports about the Minnesota System Wide initiative:
- Summary report: This report was published in 2015 and provides a summary of Minnesota System Wide’s activities during the time it was a demonstration site for the Center.
- Site visit report: The Center visited the site in September 2014. This report documents the activities from the Minnesota System Wide site visit as well as some of the Center’s observations.
Learn more about CJS in Minnesota
To learn more about the public health system and cross-jurisdictional sharing in Minnesota, and to find examples of other CJS arrangements there, visit the Center’s state page about Minnesota.