Using Change Management Strategies to Facilitate Cross-Jurisdictional Sharing
As exploring and planning for CJS progress, it is easy to be so consumed with the details of these changes that little or no thought is given to the people side of change. Change management refers to understanding and addressing the predictable emotions and behaviors people experience with change. Incorporating change management tools and techniques can pave the way for a smooth transition to a CJS arrangement.
Join us in our conversation with Heather Weir, Director of the Office of Strategy and Performance in the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. Weir has been trained in change management and not only applies the techniques to her work but also equips other professionals to use these skills. She will share key change management concepts and strategies to help plan and implement CJS agreements, and participants will have the opportunity throughout the webinar to engage in Q&A.
Date: January 24, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. Eastern / 12 noon Central / 11 a.m. Mountain / 10 a.m. Pacific
The learning objectives are as follows:
- Articulate the definition of change management.
- Identify the steps in a change model.
- Describe strategies for change management during the planning, preparing, and implementing phases of a new CJS arrangement.
- Heather Weir, Director of the Office of Planning, Partnerships and Improvement in the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
- Grace Gorenflo, Senior Consultant, Center for Sharing Public Health Services.
Please share this invitation with anyone who may be interested in the topic. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.