This organizational chart provides a visual overview of the Horizon Community Health Board (Minnesota).
Available online (pdf): https://www.phsharing.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/HorizonA-CHB2012OrgChart.pdf
Select this link for a restructuring timeline and links to more Horizon restructuring documents.
It is included in the CJS Resource Library under the categories listed below. Select a link to find other resources in that category.
- Consolidation: The Horizon (MN) restructuring materials provide an overview of the process undertaken to consolidate three health departments that serve five counties.
- Governance: The Horizon (MN) restructuring materials include a focus by the restructuring committee on governance related to the joint powers agreement, Minnesota Counties Intergovernmental Trust regarding liability coverage, and board representation, etc.
- Rural / Small Jurisdictions: The Horizon (MN) restructuring materials provide an overview of the process undertaken by five rural and frontier counties as they consider consolidating their three health departments into one.
This resource is also linked to the Roadmap. Select a link below to read more about each area.
- What? / Phase One: The Horizon (MN) restructuring materials provide an overview of the goals for consolidating three health departments serving five counties.
- Who? / Phase One: The Horizon (MN) restructuring materials provide an overview of the various stakeholders who would be affected by integration: public health staff, commissioners from all five county boards, public health community partners and the general public.