Mark your calendar for the next Center for Sharing Public Health Services Learning Community Webinar, focusing on “Managing Change,” set for 3 p.m.-4:30 p.m. (CT) on Tuesday, August 6.
The webinar will help participants:
- Understand basic principles of change management.
- Identify strategies to facilitate change.
- Identify tactics specific to each team’s efforts.
Webinar speakers are:
- Michelle Poché Flaherty, a change management expert and president of City on a Hill Consulting. She has worked in managerial and policymaker offices in local government and has extensive experience as a professionally trained coach for elected officials and chief executives.
- Sandy Tubbs, director of performance, and Sharon Braaten, director of administration, co-team leads of the Horizon Minnesota project.
Click here for more information about the webinar.