The Public Health Foundation improves the public’s health by strengthening the quality and performance of public health practice and is dedicated to achieving healthy communities through research, training and technical assistance.
Available online: http://www.phf.org/Pages/default.aspx
It is included in the CJS Resource Library under the categories listed below. Select a link to find other resources in that category.
- Accreditation / Essential Services: The Public Health Foundation provides 24/7 support to the National Public Health Performance Standards Data Reporting website and offers many resources and tools to reach these standards.
- Monitoring and Improving: The Public Health Foundation’s Public Health Improvement Resource Center provides resources that support the initiation and continuation of quality improvement efforts by promoting performance management techniques.
- Quality Improvement: The Public Health Foundation’s Public Health Improvement Resource Center is a searchable online database of resources and tools with more than 500 accessible resources organized to support the initiation and continuation of quality improvement efforts and promote performance management and quality improvement, community health information and data systems, accreditation preparation, and workforce development, all of which are aimed at building better public health systems.
- Research and Evaluation: The Public Health Foundation’s Public Health Improvement Resource Center provides over 100 resources and tools for evaluating and building the capacities of public health systems.
This resource is also linked to the Roadmap. Select a link below to read more about each area.
- Workforce Issues / Phase Two: This resource relates to workforce issues.