The document is a survey to assess how well partners in the Emergency Preparedness North collaboration think that the collaboration is doing. It was developed by the Northwoods Shared Services Project in Wisconsin, a member of the Center’s Shared Services Learning Community.
Available online (pdf): http://phsharing.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/WI_Emergenc_Preparedness_Survey.pdf
It is included in the CJS Resource Library under the categories listed below. Select a link to find other resources in that category.
- Monitoring and Improving: The document collects feedback from partners in the collaboration to assess how Emergency Preparedness North is doing.
- Preparedness / Emergency Response: The survey focuses on an emergency preparedness collaboration.
- Quality Improvement: The survey could identify areas for quality improvement, particularly in terms of participant satisfaction, agreement, and awareness.
- Research and Evaluation: The survey evaluates participant satisfaction, agreement, and awareness.
This resource is also linked to the Roadmap. Select a link below to read more about each area.
- Performance Measurement / Phase Two: The survey evaluates participant satisfaction, agreement, and awareness.
- Monitoring and Improving / Phase Three: The survey evaluates participant satisfaction, agreement, and awareness.