This is an agreement between a town and city creating a contractual arrangement for the city to provide specified public health services on behalf of the town.
Available online (pdf): http://www.phsharing.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AgreementForPublicHealthServices2.doc
It is included in the CJS Resource Library under the categories listed below. Select a link to find other resources in that category.
- Environmental Issues: This agreement addresses providing public health environmental services.
- Fiscal and Service Issues: This agreement to provide public health services addresses fiscal and service issues.
- Governance: This agreement addresses governance responsibilities.
- Legal Sharing Agreements: This agreement to provide public health services is between a city and a smaller town.
- Rural / Small Jurisdictions: This agreement to provide public health services is between a city and a smaller town.
This resource is also linked to the Roadmap. Select a link below to read more about each area.
- Fiscal / Phase Two: This Biannual Survey of Existing Public Health Services asks about the provision of public health services including fiscal services.
- Service Implications / Phase Two: This agreement to provide public health services addresses fiscal and service issues.
- Legal Sharing Agreement / Phase Two: This agreement creates a legal arrangement whereby a city will provide public health services for a neighboring town.