This document is a memorandum of understanding (MOU) template for the Northwoods Preparedness Collaborative in Wisconsin, which consists of ten local public health departments that contribute a percentage of their annual public health emergency preparedness (PHEP) allocation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that is administered through the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
Available online (pdf): http://www.phsharing.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/MOUNorthwoodsWI.pdf
Available online (doc): http://www.phsharing.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/MOUNorthwoodsWI.doc
It is included in the CJS Resource Library under the categories listed below. Select a link to find other resources in that category.
- Fiscal and Service Issues: This MOU outlines who will be the fiscal agent for the collaborative.
- Governance: This MOU outlines who will supervise preparedness staff.
- Legal Sharing Agreements: This MOU is an agreement to share services.
- Preparedness / Emergency Response: Northwoods Preparedness Collaborative is established to develop core expertise and prepare for and
respond to public health incidents and events, infectious disease outbreaks, and other public health
This resource is also linked to the Roadmap. Select a link below to read more about each area.
- Service Implications / Phase Two: This MOU outlines who will be the fiscal agent for the collaborative.
- Governance / Phase Two: This MOU outlines who will be the fiscal agent for the collaborative and who supervise staff.
- Legal Sharing Agreement / Phase Two: This MOU is an agreement to share services.